scrubbing matrix-based audio signals

Timothy Place-2
For several months the plan has been to make audio signals a subclass of TTMatrix, change them match the Matrix-oriented indexing (1-based), and make the audio signals interleaved.  We did all of this for TTBuffer already.

However, after significant effort, I'm going to put this project on hold (unless someone else wants to work on it).  It has turned out to be a lot of work, and I have some significant deadlines that make it unfeasible to spend much more time on it.  This works is in the tap-matrix branch of DSP.

Just thought I'd give a "heads-up" in case people are curious.

best,

jln

Re: scrubbing matrix-based audio signals

jln
Administrator
Hi Tim,

Thanks for your attention and for the efforts on this.

Just to refresh my memory, what are the major developments that are consequently to be held off until we have audio signals as a TTMatrix subclasse ?

Best,
Julien