j.map - new @clipmode

I’ve added a @climode attribute to j.map by adding a Clipper attribute to TTMapper in Jamoma/Core / Modular. I set the default clipmode to “none”. This is different from previous behaviour in j.map, but seems more consistent with the behaviour of j.parameter.

Any objections?

jln

Re: j.map - new @clipmode

jln
Administrator
Hi Trond,

Thanks ! This is fine with me.

BTW, thanks for the nice job on the easing functions illustrations !

Best,
Julien

Hi,