j.map easing functions svg's

Pascal Baltazar-5
Hej !

I just noticed the svg’s for the different easing functions in j.map.maxhelp

Brilliant idea, Trond, this is very nice !
But wouldn’t it be even nicer with their names along the function shape ?
It took me some time to find out the power function…

I guess that wouldn’t be too hard to add to the svg files (I can take care of it)

Happy holidays to you all !

Pascal Baltazar
[hidden email]
http://www.baltazars.org