building error

Nils Peters
Hi,

when I try to run the master build script in the main Jamoma folder
./build.rb Development clean

I am getting this strange ruby error:

ruby: invalid option -U  (-h will show valid options)

Does anybody know what the problem is?

Thanks,

Nils

Re: building error

Nils Peters
Hi,

for the record, the error was probably related to my ruby version.
After upgrading from Lion (ruby 1.8) to Mavericks (rub 2.0), the error
is now gone and I can finally build Jamoma again. hurray!

On 2014-06-19 9:37 PM, Nils Peters wrote:

> Hi,
>
> when I try to run the master build script in the main Jamoma folder
> ./build.rb Development clean
>
> I am getting this strange ruby error:
>
> ruby: invalid option -U  (-h will show valid options)
>
> Does anybody know what the problem is?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Nils

Re: building error