Where did the overview picture go?

Nils Peters
Hi,

I noticed today that the jamoma overview picture at
http://redmine.jamoma.org is gone.

did anybody accidentally delete
http://redmine.jamoma.org/attachments/download/142/layers-multicore-colors.jpg

?

Nils

Re: Where did the overview picture go?

Hi Nikls,

I've made an issue for it, and will look into it next week when I have more time.

Cheers,
Trond

On 12-08-22 11:06 PM, Trond Lossius wrote:
> Hi Nikls,
>
> I've made an issue for it, and will look into it next week when I have more time.

Hi trond,

I just fixed it.
I think somebody deleted this file accidentaly - I added it back:
http://redmine.jamoma.org/attachments/download/176/layers-colors.jpg

cheers,

Nils

Re: Where did the overview picture go?