VBAP w floats

Nathan Wolek-2
The latest commit on dev branch for JamomaDependencies now has a version of [vbap] that accepts floats for all inlets. Outlets are also now using floats. Please test and let me know if you find any quirks.

Enjoy.
-Nathan

Re: VBAP w floats

Fab! I’ll check this out over the next few days. Thanks a lot, Nathan.

Trond