Re: j.map easing functions svg's

Yes, I notice the mailing list lag as well.

Adding the names of the functions to the SVG sounds like a very good idea. I haven’t found any information on how SVG files need to be formatted to work with live.menu, but it might be that they need to fit the size of width=“39px” height=“18.8px”. Additionally, I have had to increase the font size of live.menu substantially from the default 10pt to approx 24pt for the graphs to be big enough to see, so you might want to play around with font sizes as well in SVG and see how that works out.

There’s a patch in the JamomaMax/Jamoma/media/easing_functions folder that I used to generate the SVGs. If you figure out a good way of adding names, I’d suggest that you modify this patch to include the names as well, rather than resorting to handcrafting the SVGs. This way they can easily be updated in the future in the case that more easing functions or window functions are added.