Re: [JamomaMax] resize j.parameter_array without deleting existing instances (#755)

Re: [JamomaMax] resize j.parameter_array without deleting existing instances (#755)

Pascal Baltazar-5
Thanks Théo, this seems to work !

So, I’ve removed the mechanism used for avoiding having all parameters set to odd values when resizing the number of bands of the equalizer~ model
Now, by default, each new filter is set to 1KHz, 0dB and a BW of 1 octave
There could probably be more clever ways to handle this, but I didn’t figure them out today...

@lossius, could you test that ?

On 23 Dec 2014, at 17:20, theod <[hidden email]> wrote:

something was wrong in the previous commit but it is fixed in 38ef0cd.