Monokai theme for Max with Jamoma support

Monokai theme for Max with Jamoma support

Evgeniy Chernyy
Hello folks,

I’ve recently ported a Monokai theme to Max and want to share it with you as I also styled a jcom.* objects available in Object Defaults.

https://github.com/oscii/MaxMonokai

Best,
Eugene

Re: Monokai theme for Max with Jamoma support

Very nice work, Eugene!

I just made added support for the Jamoma 0.6 externals as well, and sent you a pull request.

On 13 Aug 2014, at 00:50, Eugene Cherny <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello folks,
>
> I’ve recently ported a Monokai theme to Max and want to share it with you as I also styled a jcom.* objects available in Object Defaults.
>
> https://github.com/oscii/MaxMonokai
>
> Best,
> Eugene

Re: Monokai theme for Max with Jamoma support

Evgeniy Chernyy
Thanks, Trond!

I’ve merged your pull request and made inlets/outles pink — this way theme feels proper :)

Best,
Eugene