Jamoma 1.0 Beta Logistics

tap

Jamoma 1.0 Beta Logistics

tap
Hi all,

I've had a Skype with Théo this morning and we agreed that there is no reason to hold on moving from our current version number to 1.0-beta.

At some point after everyone is back from vacation we can have a BOD to discuss further logistics, but we would like to target October for the release.

In the meantime Théo will be reviewing tickets. There will certainly be versions 1.0.1, 1.1, etc. so it isn't pressing that every issue is resolved.  As it stands now, Jamoma is quite stable and 1.0 will be a release of which we can all be proud!

Thanks to all for your contributions!  If there are any concerns before I start tagging the repository with the new version number, please let me know!

Re: Jamoma 1.0 Beta Logistics

Pascal Baltazar-5
+1

Pascal Baltazar
[hidden email]
http://www.baltazars.org

jln

Re: Jamoma 1.0 Beta Logistics

Théo de la Hogue-2
Hi !
I’ve made a review of JamomaMax github tickets.

first of all I’ve renamed the milestones using 1.0, 1.1 and 2. version numbers.
then here is a report about each 1.0 milestone :

those which are closed to be done :
1.0/externals : I need you to look at them because they mainly just need to be tested or discussed.
1.0/documentation : a lot of issues are not assigned. Julien would you be able to review them (after your vacation of course) ?
1.0/documentation-core-externals : is the documentation/generate issue needs to be fixed for for 1.0 ?
1.0/porting/data : maybe some issues need to be postponed to 1.1 ?
1.0/porting/components : only 4 issues all assigned to Renaud: are able to look at them ?

those which are questionning me :
 1.0/integrationTests : Trond, I think I could take care of many issues here but they miss a description about what to do.
 1.0/porting/spatial : this milestone seems impossible to do for 1.0 IMHO ...
 1.0/panel : this one is empty. is someone know its goal ?
 support externals maintenance : this milestone doesn’t have number version. does it need to be done for 1.0 ?

Le 17 août 2015 à 14:50, Julien Rabin <[hidden email]> a écrit :

Hi,

[...]

Hi again,
I would like to warn you that there is a lot of tickets without milestone !

I’ll try to route some of them to the correct milestone but people who add those tickets should agreed the choice I will do.

Le 19 août 2015 à 18:31, Théo de la Hogue <[hidden email]> a écrit :

[...]

I’ve added two new milestones (1.0/build and 1.1/build) to handle all issues relative to Cmake or Ruby build.

tap