J.people in Phoenix and Montreal

Navid Navab
Another shot in the dark:

If any of you jamoma developers happen to be in the Phoenix Arizona and ASU area anytime from now till mid-March then please let me know off-list. Also If you happen to be passing by Montreal anytime in the next coming months also let me know.

I am mostly aiming to arrange a fun and casual workshop/discussion on Jamoma 0.6 and some other topics.

thanks,
-Nav

Alkemist, Sound and Interaction Design
navidnavab.net    alkemieatelier.com   514.432.6633

Re: J.people in Phoenix and Montreal

Nils Peters
Hi Navid,

I'm not in Arizona, but San Diego where I am is (relatively) close.
In case you are planing to swing by UCSD or so, let me know and we could
meet up.

cheers,

Nils