Inlet/outlet order in surround models

Now that MSP signals are passed in and out from the leftmost inlets and outlets of MSP-related models, (and I believe the same is the case for jitter-based models) do you agree that for AudioGraph-based surround models the audio graph signal should be passed through the leftmost inlet/outlet?

Re: Inlet/outlet order in surround models

Pascal Baltazar-5
sure !

why wouldn’t they ?

Pascal Baltazar
[hidden email]
http://www.baltazars.org

On 07 Oct 2014, at 21:45, Trond Lossius <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Now that MSP signals are passed in and out from the leftmost inlets and outlets of MSP-related models, (and I believe the same is the case for jitter-based models) do you agree that for AudioGraph-based surround models the audio graph signal should be passed through the leftmost inlet/outlet?
>
> Best,

Re: Inlet/outlet order in surround models

Nathan Wolek-2
+1

On Oct 8, 2014, at 2:39 AM, Pascal Baltazar <[hidden email]> wrote:

> sure !
>
> why wouldn’t they ?
>
> Pascal Baltazar
> [hidden email]
> http://www.baltazars.org
>
> On 07 Oct 2014, at 21:45, Trond Lossius <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

>> Hi,
>>
>> Now that MSP signals are passed in and out from the leftmost inlets and outlets of MSP-related models, (and I believe the same is the case for jitter-based models) do you agree that for AudioGraph-based surround models the audio graph signal should be passed through the leftmost inlet/outlet?
>>
>> Best,
>> Trond

Re: Inlet/outlet order in surround models

Nils Peters
I agree

~ Nils

Sorrry for the typos - blame my iPod