In and out of video modules

Ricardo
Just a quick question regarding the in's and out's in a video module.

In the attached image the usage of both j.in and in, same with j.out and out. Why do I need this?

Re: In and out of video modules

Renaud Rubiano
Hi Ricardo,

Thé in and out objects are there to allow you to use the model in a poly~ context.
And j.in and j.out are necessary to tag input and output and define the type of the signal.

Cheers,

Renaud

> Le 4 oct. 2014 à 20:54, Ricardo <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>

> Just a quick question regarding the in's and out's in a video module.
>
> In the attached image the usage of both j.in and in, same with j.out and
> out. Why do I need this?

Re: In and out of video modules

Ricardo
So, basically I should always make my models with in and out?

> On 05 Oct 2014, at 09:29, Renaud Rubiano <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi Ricardo,
>
> Thé in and out objects are there to allow you to use the model in a poly~ context.
> And j.in and j.out are necessary to tag input and output and define the type of the signal.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Renaud
>
>> Le 4 oct. 2014 à 20:54, Ricardo <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>>

>> Just a quick question regarding the in's and out's in a video module.
>>
>> In the attached image the usage of both j.in and in, same with j.out and
>> out. Why do I need this?

Re: In and out of video modules

Ricardo
I’m sorry let me clear up the fact.

I know that I need j.in and j.out. But do I also now want to add the in and out so I could use it in polymode? Not sure If I would want to do that for all models? or?

> On 21 Oct 2014, at 18:21, delpozo <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> So, basically I should always make my models with in and out?
>

>> On 05 Oct 2014, at 09:29, Renaud Rubiano <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Ricardo,
>>
>> Thé in and out objects are there to allow you to use the model in a poly~ context.
>> And j.in and j.out are necessary to tag input and output and define the type of the signal.
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Renaud
>>
>>> Le 4 oct. 2014 à 20:54, Ricardo <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>>>

>>> Just a quick question regarding the in's and out's in a video module.
>>>
>>> In the attached image the usage of both j.in and in, same with j.out and
>>> out. Why do I need this?

Re: In and out of video modules

Pascal Baltazar-5
Not sure I understand what the problem is, but I would say that you will use in and out for the models you want to use inside of poly~s

there’s no Jamoma general policy about using models in poly~s

Pascal Baltazar
[hidden email]
http://www.baltazars.org