Doodle: Florida Workshop

Nathan Wolek-2
As a follow up to the BoD today, I have created a Doodle poll to help decide the week of the Florida Workshop. Please record your availability if you are interested in attending:

http://doodle.com/i5xbi3dvk6854ck8

I will use the same poll to record the availability of housing options, so excuse the strange, unfamiliar names.

Primary topics would be DSP, testing and ???

-Nathan

Re: Doodle: Florida Workshop

I’ve filled in the poll now. I’d say that some possible topics are:

- DSP
- Spatialisation (AudioGraph and SpatLib)
- Testing
- Using JamomaCore with other development environments (in particular OpenFrameworks)
- SpatDIF and SpatDIF / Jamoma integration