Coordination Meeting / Skype

tap

Coordination Meeting / Skype

tap
Please fill your availability if you would like to join:

tap

Re: Coordination Meeting / Skype

tap
It looks like the winner is Monday at 10AM Central Daylight Time -- If my math is correct this will be 5PM CET.

See you then!

Tim

tap

Re: Coordination Meeting / Skype

We’ve had a server and mail outage for several days this week, and I’m try g to catch up now (including catching up with sleep). I’ll do my best to be there, but it’s not 100% certain.

tap

Re: Coordination Meeting / Skype

tap
​FYI -- I've sent Google Hangout invitations instead of using Skype for the meeting.  If you didn't get one and would like to join, please let me know.​

Tim

Hi,