Boids3d

Ruben
Hello,

I have been using the Boids3d module from the package Nilsson/ViMic-and-friends in some projects. I kept using an old version of Jamoma for a long time, as new Jamoma versions and Boids3d did not seem to work together. But when I accepted the free update to osx 10.9.5 it stopped working anyway. Is there a version of the package that will work with the most recent Jamoma and osx-version?

This is the error message from the boids3d module:
jcom.return: "dataspace/unit/native" is not a valid attribute argument

Best
Ruben

Re: Boids3d

Nils Peters
Hello Ruben,

A few weeks ago I started to update my Jamoma modules to Jamoma 0.6. The
boids3D module is ready for testing.
You can find it here:
https://github.com/Nilson/ViMiC-and-friends/tree/0.6/spatialization/boids3D

best,