BoD Monday

Nathan Wolek-2
I have a BoD meeting on my calendar for Monday at 10 EastUSA / 16 CentralEurope. Is everyone still OK to meet at that time? Who would like to start an agenda on Google Docs?

-Nathan

Re: BoD Monday

Pascal Baltazar-2
Still okay for me

Pascal Baltazar

> Le 1 mai 2014 à 16:42, Nathan Wolek <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>

> I have a BoD meeting on my calendar for Monday at 10 EastUSA / 16 CentralEurope. Is everyone still OK to meet at that time? Who would like to start an agenda on Google Docs?
>
> -Nathan

jln

Re: BoD Monday

jln
Administrator
Hi guys,

I have to travel tomorrow hence I wont be able to participate to the BoD. :-(

Sorry about this.

Best,
Julien

<[hidden email]> a écrit :

> I have a BoD meeting on my calendar for Monday at 10 EastUSA / 16 CentralEurope. Is everyone still OK to meet at that time? Who would like to start an agenda on Google Docs?
>
> -Nathan

Re: BoD Monday

Nils Peters
Hello,

I am fighting a bad cold with major headaches at the moment.
I'm doubtful that I will be in shape to attend the BoD tomorrow.

cheers,

Nils

On 2014-05-01 7:42 AM, Nathan Wolek wrote:

> I have a BoD meeting on my calendar for Monday at 10 EastUSA / 16 CentralEurope. Is everyone still OK to meet at that time? Who would like to start an agenda on Google Docs?
>
> -Nathan

Re: BoD Monday

Théo de la Hogue
still ok for me too

Le 4 mai 2014 à 23:44, Nils Peters <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> Hello,
>
> I am fighting a bad cold with major headaches at the moment.
> I'm doubtful that I will be in shape to attend the BoD tomorrow.
>
> cheers,
>
> Nils
>

> On 2014-05-01 7:42 AM, Nathan Wolek wrote:
>> I have a BoD meeting on my calendar for Monday at 10 EastUSA / 16 CentralEurope. Is everyone still OK to meet at that time? Who would like to start an agenda on Google Docs?
>>
>> -Nathan

Re: BoD Monday

I’m able to attend at 4 pm CEST.

On 01 May 2014, at 16:42, Nathan Wolek <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I have a BoD meeting on my calendar for Monday at 10 EastUSA / 16 CentralEurope. Is everyone still OK to meet at that time? Who would like to start an agenda on Google Docs?
>
> -Nathan

BoD tomorrow

Théo de la Hogue
Hi all,
I just realized that I'll be travelling tomorrow during the Bod :-(

do we need to check anything with me before the Bod ?
about the merge/... and j.in= stuff I think it is possible to start working on the merge/... branch but I would not merge it into dev as there are still many troubles I'll not be able to resolve until the next week now (or maybe friday ...)

Re: BoD tomorrow

Hi Theo,

The main purpose of the BOD was to sync development between you and Tim regarding j.in= and j.out=. I’d like to stress that this work *has to* be finished by the end of this week, as Tim has for a long while announced that he will not be much available from thereon through to sometime in the fall.

This is the one critical development effort that involves the two of you, and that just *have* to happen now in order for us to be able to release 0.6.

I’d suggest finding a new time for the meeting that works for the two of you, and that is as soon as possible. @Theo, can you please initiate a doodle poll regarding when you’ll be available for the next few days? If others are not able to join in, it’s not the end of the world. The most important is that it works for you and Tim, and there might be some advantages to having me and Nathan in as well.

On 19 May 2014, at 11:38, Théo de la Hogue <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
> I just realized that I'll be travelling tomorrow during the Bod :-(
>
> do we need to check anything with me before the Bod ?
> about the merge/... and j.in= stuff I think it is possible to start working on the merge/... branch but I would not merge it into dev as there are still many troubles I'll not be able to resolve until the next week now (or maybe friday ...)
>
> Best,

Re: BoD tomorrow

Théo de la Hogue
Hi Trond,
sorry I have to present a paper wednesday and I didn't realized the travel implies me to move the day before when we planned the BoD.

so here is a doodle to setup a moment to work on j.in= and j.out= : http://doodle.com/8he6rsqwinv8fmcb

Le 19 mai 2014 à 14:00, Trond Lossius <[hidden email]> a écrit :

[...]

Does this mean the BoD tomorrow is tentative or cancelled?
-Nathan